Thursday, May 29, 2014

Free backcover for Redmi phone: Compliments of Xiaomi





I received a package in the mail from Xiaomi today. Had been waiting for this since Xiaomi Singapore announced on its facebook page several weeks ago that those who were affected by Paypal payment issues would be compensated with a complimentary red backcover for the Redmi phone.

My pleasant surprise in the mail:


















The backcover itself was not exactly red, as it was closer to a deep orange. Since it is free, I am not complaining! It had a nice glossy finish, which was a contrast from the original matte grey cover. Putting it on my Redmi phone, I thought the glossy finish gave the Redmi phone a more premium feeling.


















The buttons were also of the same colour, and the MI logo was a reflective dark red.


















Thank you Xiaomi, even though you didn't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment